Today I interview Jordan “Doc G” Grumett who is the Hospice doctor turned Financial Guru and host of the Earn and Invest show. he has now taken his unique point of view and penned the new book Taking Stock: A Hospice Doctor's Advice on Financial Independence, Building Wealth, and Living a Regret-Free Life
Focusrite: The Vocaster Series Made For Podcasters
- AutoGain – Easily set your levels with the click of a button, with more than enough gain on tap (70dB) – no booster needed
- Enhance – Four podcaster-approved voice presets bring out the best in any voice
- Mute – Silence the mic with the touch of a button – don’t let unexpected interruptions get in the way of recording
- Connect your phone – Record phone calls, high quality music, or other audio from your device, seamlessly
- Record to a camera – Plug in your camera and record directly to its memory card
- Loopback – Stream calls or any other audio you can think of from your computer with two sets of stereo loopback
- Included software – Hindenburg Lite to record, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video to bring in your guests, and six months of Acast Influencer to publish, you’re ready to get your show out there
- Learn more at: Focusrite.com/Vocaster
Jordan Grumet Interview Main TakeAways
He started because wanted to have deep-dive discussions on finance and talk to experts.
Jordan used the art of subtraction to identify what he really wanted to do.
He found out that learning the financial spaces wasn't as hard as he thought it was going to be.
Because of His Podcast
He had people who signed up to help read different variations and help promote it.
He landed an agent and experienced people who walked him through the job of writing a book proposal, getting an agent, and a publisher. As Jordan put it, “I had people.”
He is also slotted and positioned to have TONS of exposure when it releases next week compared to his first two books.
Get his book on Amazon (aff)
QUESTION OF THE MONTH
I need your answer by the end of August 2022
This month's question comes from Dave from Walking is Fitness which is a daily 10-minute podcast designed to help listeners find a little extra motivation to get out for a fitness walk every single day.
Most podcast hosts have a target listener. And I would imagine like most podcasts, there are certain themes and topics that I know that are of greater interest to my target listener.
How often do you return to these key topics?
When you answer tell us about your show (including the WEBSITE ADDRESS).
Ready To Start Your Podcast
You may think nobody would listen to you, but I'm here to tell you they will. I have proven strategies to help you identify exactly what your audience wants. You will sound professional, and won't have to spend a million dollars to sound great. Learn through our online tutorials, live group coaching and a private Facebook Group filled with brilliant podcasters. Join worry-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee. See schoolofpodcasting.com/start
Follow the Show and Never Miss an Episode on:
Check out New Podcast Apps for apps to stream bitcoin to podcasters.
Did You Get Value From This Episode?
Enjoy the Show? Buy Dave a Coffee
and give some of that value back.
Also Mentioned In This Episode