Podcasting in the Media: Teen Titans
I want to thank Caine Door of the Adventure Frequency for letting me know that: “In the newly released animated film: Teen Titans the Judas contract (Warner Brothers) Kevin Smith is in the movie as himself interviewing a member of the team on his podcast and it’s good.
Natalie Echdahl Almost Quit Podcasting – She’s Glad She Didn’t
- I love Natalie’s opening. In less than a minute you understand what the show is about, where it’s going, and who it’s for. My guess is she used Music Radio Creative
- I also love her closing call to action which uses her two young sons. It makes it memorable and makes her even more human.
- When to do an interview show, and when to do a solo show
- How breaking away from “podcasting best practices” had her numbers go through the roof
- How to get your audience involved with your show.
- The importance of timing with your podcast
- Is your podcast in a Blue Ocean, or Red Ocean (see the book Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant)
- Personal connections lead to her sponsorship with Aweber
- How she went from being an attendee to a speaker at Social Media Marketing World
How she is promoting her show on social media
Starting a business? Work with Natalie by going to www.bizchix.com/workwithme
Mentioned In This Episode
Stop Chasing Influencers book by Jared Easley
Need Some One on One Podcast Consulting?
Book a coaching call with Dave (as short as 15 minutes) go to www.schoolofpodcasting.com/schedule
Start Podcasting Today
Tap into Dave’s 12 Years of Podcast experience and enjoy:
Step by Step Tutorials
Private Facebook Group
Live Group Coaching
Priority Email Support
30 Money Back Guarantee
Start podcasting today by going to www.schoolofpodcasting.com/start