Every year I wind up the year by asking you what your favorite podcast is (if you could only listen to one sh0w) and more importantly why is it your favorite show. Here are the responses:Click to Share this EpisodeClick To Tweet
14:28 Paul – Fighting Through Podcast (Great unpublished History) love Dan Carlin's Hardcore History – The Storyteller's Storyteller, Content is just Awesome
23:05 Randy Cantrell from the Peer Advantage – His favorite podcast is the last one he listened to as he changes topics all the time.
29:29 Cheri from the Creation Science 4 Kids Podcast just found and loves The Story Grid podcast. It's great for helping people who write non-fiction write fiction. She feels deeply connected to the hosts and has purchased Shawn Coyne's book The Story Grid Book
35:30 Erik K Johnson from the Podcast Talent Coach show likes Flippedlifestyle.com as they provide real-life strategies for making and selling products. They are real people, and they deliver more than theory.
39:09 I've created the ultimate Because of My Podcast Mega Mix spotlighting the many ways people have benefitted from launching their podcast.
- Attending a taping of a TV show
- Speaking to celebrities, athletes, supreme justices, and others people we have no business speaking to..
- Getting paid to travel to different places (in some cases by 220%)
- Getting millions in sales from billion-dollar clients
- Getting Free Stuff
- Organizing Charity Events
- Building a network of resources and people
- Be contacted to write a book, to create videos
- Have their face on the cover of a comic book
- Getting free wine
- Getting numerous jobs
- Quit their job as a Doctor to do podcasting full time.
- Have boosted time with their family and now feel they have a purpose
Make 2018 the Year You Start Your Successful Podcast
Please let me help you in any of these ways
School of Podcasting Self Paced Tutorials (and Facebook Group, Live Coaching, Priority Email Support)