Andrew Zarian started podcasting in 2009. Today he shares his story and his insights on how he great the Guys From Queens Network from a hobby (“My first podcast was awful”) into a his full time job. The interview is around 50 minutes long and in it you will learn.
- You have to focus on building your audience before you can monetize it
- It was almost a year and a half before he was approached by a sponsor
- There is a lot of prep that goes into shows about technology
- While he gets a big spike by producing a live show, for every 10 people that listen to the recording there are 3 people who caught it live.
- Matching the right sponsor to the podcast is crucial for success.
- He is using podtrac.com for to help him with finding sponsors.
- You need to prove you are bringing traffic to your sponsor
- If he had to do again, he would probably rename his network.
Ask The Podcast Coach Now in iTunes
You can go to www.schoolofpodcasting.com/live and listen every week and call in 888-563-3228 and ask your questions LIVE.
Mentioned on This Podcast